CLÉ DE PEAU Rouge Lipstick #15 Desert Rose
A luxurious lipstick with petal-shaped tip that envelopes lips in ultra-vibrant, luminous HD color and rich lasting moisture. Leaves a silk, semi-matte finish lasting for 8 hours for youthfully smooth, full-looking lips. Packaged in a perfectly weighted lacquer case for smooth and easy application.
- Light Reflection Technology uses unique Translucent Pigments to reflect colors instead of absorbing them like typical color agents do.
- Light Focusing Oil, Lip Forming Powder and RS Pigment corrects the look of unevenness and wrinkles while adding shine and a smooth look.
- Contouring Powder and Inner Lighting Powder add a look of dimension and translucence to lips.
- Premium Argan Tree Oil and Illuminating Hydro-Wrap Complex help deliver moisturizing benefits to lips.
- Water Holding Oil with a moisture retaining effect helps create a smooth, creamy texture that feels divine on lips.
- Delivers ultra vibrant HD color with Light Reflection Technology to reflect colors instead of absorbing them.
- Corrects the look of unevenness and wrinkles while adding shine and a smooth look.
- Adds a look of dimension and translucence to lips.
- Helps deliver moisturizing benefits to lips.
- Helps create a smooth, creamy texture that feels divine on lips.
- Provides a long-lasting finish for up to 8 hours.
- Delivers lasting moisture for up to 4 hours.
- Scented with an exquisite rose fragrance.
How to Use
- Extend around 1cm, and apply directly to the lips.
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery in Australia (WA excluded). Flat rate $15 will be applied for all orders in West Australia. FREE on orders $149 or over (WA excluded). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.