DR.CI:LABO Meal Replacement Powder 30 Packs - Sesame Flavor
EXPIRY DAT: 21/22/2021
● This one for maintaining beauty and health and for a replacement diet! Delicious "Korean beauty food" that supports the shortage of vegetables
● Contains vitamin C and collagen
● You can get more than 30 kinds of grains, vegetables and fruits in one packet! Just dissolve in milk, soy milk, or water and drink. A delicious and satisfying diet by replacing one meal!
● Sesame soybean flour flavor with a slight brown sugar flavor
How to eat:
* Please replace 1 out of 3 meals a day as a guide.
* Please be careful about excessive dieting.
(1) Put 1 packet of Bizen food in a cup.
(2) Put milk or soy milk / water or lukewarm water in a cup (200mL or more is recommended)
(3) Stir well and when the powder is dissolved, it is ready.
・ If you leave it for a while, it will thicken. Please consume as soon as possible without making it. Be careful not to get burned when using hot water.
・ You can enjoy it as it is, but we recommend that you take plenty of water.
Processed brown sugar, barley, psyllium husk, resistant dextrin, wheat, corn, brown rice, soybeans, black rice, black beans, glutinous rice, kale, barley young leaves, swallow, millet, peanuts, sesame, red beans, collagen Peptide (including gelatin), black sesame, hato wheat, glutinous rice, high millet, foxtail millet, pine needles, potatoes, chestnuts, sweet potatoes, YOMOGI, carrots, cabbage, apples, pumpkin, shiitake mushrooms, spinach, vitamin C
Precautions for storage and handling
・ Store out of direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
・ Keep out of reach of children.
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery. FREE on orders $149 or over (within 5 kg). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.