KAO Blaune Foam Color 2N Brighter Natural Brown
[Brone foam color 2N Bright Natural Brown product details]
● Foam type gray hair dyeing suitable for overall dyeing
● Changes to “powerful adhesion foam” just by rubbing. The bubbles do not disappear and penetrate into the back and inside, which are difficult to dye. Deeply dye gray hair for a beautiful hair color
● Smooth and moist texture as you finger
● Silk Essence * (hair protection ingredient), Royal Jelly Extract (moisturizing ingredient) combination
● Single- use type
[How to use]
* Be sure to read the instruction manual carefully before use.
-One box can be dyed up to a semi-long length.
(1) Make a mixture just before use.
(2) Put on gloves and make bubbles in your hands.
(3) Apply foam to dry hair.
Time to apply: Within 20 minutes
Leaving time: Approximately 20 minutes
(4) After leaving for a long time, rinse well, shampoo, apply the attached repair treatment (wash-out type), and dry well.
* Be sure to perform a skin allergy test (patch test) 2 days (48 hours) before hair dyeing.
* If this product is too cold or too warm, it will be difficult for bubbles to come out. Please use it after leaving it at room temperature 20-30 degrees for about 1 hour before mixing.
* Please avoid using it while taking a bath. This product is not shampoo.
* Be careful not to get bubbles (mixed liquid) or rinse liquid in your eyes.
Kao Foam Hair Color 1 Liquid (Quasi-drug): 40mL
Kao Foam Hair Color 2 Liquid (Quasi-drug): 60mL
Kao Repair Treatment: 8g
* Package design and attached treatment have changed. (There is no change in 1st and 2nd liquids)
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery in Australia (WA excluded). Flat rate $15 will be applied for all orders in West Australia. FREE on orders $149 or over (WA excluded). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.