SHISEIDO Fullmake FWB Washable Make Up Base 35g
● Full make-up base function
・Makes foundations and lipsticks more durable .
-Slightly corrects unevenness on the skin. The make is beautifully finished.
● Moisturizes and protects the skin from dryness. Contains hyaluronic acid (moisturizer)
● A gentle touch that spreads smoothly on the skin. Designed to be fragrance-free and usable on lips. Allergy tested * Not all people are allergic.
● Makeup base / lipstick base
How to use:
・ Daytime: Care for lotion / milky lotion → Sunscreen / daytime beauty essence → Full make
-up washable base → Foundation and point make-up・ Night: Apply make-up with hot water → Rinse with hot water → wash face with face wash → use for night care such as lotion and milky lotion, at
the end of morning care, and just before foundation and lipstick.
・ Spread 2 pearl grains evenly over the entire face.
* It is effective to apply a small amount on the cheeks, eyes, eyelids, chin, nose, and chin.
* It may be difficult to remove if the amount used is small or if there is uneven coating.
・ When removing, apply hot water to your skin and then rinse off the makeup by stroking. Then wash your face with face wash.
Water, dimethicone, DPG, ethanol, (methyl methacrylate / methacrylic acid (PEG-4 / PPG-3)) crosspolymer, vinyl acetate, sucrose stearate, sucrose stearate, batyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, Na hyaluronate , Microcrystalin wax, sorbitan stearate, polyvinyl alcohol, bentonite, glycerin, EDTA-3Na, simethicone, (isobutylene / Na myrene) copolymer, alumina, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, Na dehydroacetate, titanium oxide, iron oxide
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery. FREE on orders $149 or over (within 5 kg). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.