UV baby water milk SPF15 PA++ 60g
● Protects baby's skin from UV rays.
● Ideal for daily UV protection such as walking.
● Easy sunscreen that can be used for newborn babies
● Smooth, non-greasy and light comfort. A milky lotion type that spreads smoothly and does not leave white residue.
● A sunscreen made with consideration for baby's skin. It can also be used by people with sensitive skin.
● Skin irritation tested by a dermatologist (not all people will have skin problems.)
● No parabens (preservatives ) ●
Protects skin from UV damage + Dryness and rough skin Prevents
● Contains moisturizing ingredients (ceramide, hyaluronic acid) that tend to be lost due to the effects of ultraviolet rays, and rough skin preventing ingredients (glycyrrhizinate). Double effect of UV protection and skin care
● Easy to remove with soap! No UV absorber used
How to use:
・ Apply little by little to your skin and spread evenly so that no whiteness remains.
・ To maintain the sunscreen effect, reapply every 2 to 3 hours. After sweating or wiping with a towel, reapply.
・ When removing it, wash it off carefully with soap.
Water, titanium oxide, ethylhexyl palmitate, PG, cyclopentasiloxane, triethylhexanoin, isohexadecan, polyglyceryl-10 myristate, silica, behenyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, glycerin, squalane, glycyrrhizic acid 2K, ceramide 3, hydrolyzed Degraded hyaluronic acid, tocopherol, stearoylmethyltaurine Na, polyhydroxystearic acid, xanthan gum, Na citrate, citric acid, hydrogenated lecithin, stearoxyhydroxypropylmethylcellulose, polyglyceryl-10 pentastearate, sodium stearoyl lactic acid, Na benzoate, Polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, AL stearate, alumina, phenoxyethanol, propynyl iodide butylcarbamate, hydroxypropylcyclodextrin, t-butanol
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery. FREE on orders $149 or over (within 5 kg). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.