CECILE MAIA Body Hair Removal Cream 200g
- Quick hair removal in one minute, fast hair removal, simple and convenient to use!
- Contains aloe vera moisturizing ingredients to enhance skin smoothness, mild and non-irritating. There are special particles that penetrate into the hair follicles and reduce the ability of hair regeneration.
- Slow down hair regeneration, especially suitable for girls with fast hair growth, easily solve the trouble of small hairs!
- Use this Cecile Maia hair removal cream to quickly remove unwanted body hair, Keep your body smooth and clean.
Generally, hair removal cream is applied on the surface of the body for about 10 minutes, but this quick hair removal cream only takes 1 minute.
The usage is the same as the general depilatory cream, and it can be wiped off with a wipe after 1 minute at the fastest.
This depilatory cream is more suitable for limbs and underarms, please try again after skin test.
Instructions: Use before bathing and keep moisturized areas and body hair moist. After 1-3 minutes, use a sponge to make circular motions in the reverse direction, and wipe off all the cream and body hair.
*Not suitable for face.
1. Do not use if you find that your skin is not suitable or you have abnormalities such as wounds and eczema.
2. During use, if there is any abnormality such as redness, swelling, itching, irritation, etc.,
Please stop using and contact your doctor.
3. If you accidentally get into your eyes, rinse them immediately with water.
4. Keep out of reach of children.
5. Do not store in hot or cold and humid places, and avoid direct sunlight.
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery. FREE on orders $149 or over (within 5 kg). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.