CLE DE PEAU Radiant Cushion Foundation SPF25 #OC00
Lightweight, hydrating foundation makeup with sheer to medium coverage and a natural dewy finish. Ideal for hydrating and perfecting on the go.
- Sheer to medium coverage hydrating foundation with a weightless feel.
- Natural dewy finish is fresh and glowing.
- Responsive formula resists dullness, fading and creasing while providing all day coverage and 24 hour moisture.
- Enhances skin’s radiance and condition with continued use.
- Perfect and hydrate throughout the day with a sleek makeup compact and custom puff applicator.
- The specially engineered puff features a wide ribbon for secure, meticulous and seamless foundation application. The unique, multilayer design prevents both excessive pickup of foundation and excessive application to the skin.
- Our best medium coverage foundation for those looking for on-the-go touchups.
How to Use
- Apply foundation following skincare or the application of a pre-makeup base or primer.
- Lightly press the puff onto the foundation surface two or three times to allow sufficient foundation to adhere.
- Gently pat the puff onto the skin, beginning at the center of one cheek and moving to other areas until application is completed on one half of the face. Apply in the same manner to the other side of the face.
- Fold the puff in half or use fingers to blend foundation over the eye area, nose, and other areas requiring precise application.
- For optimal application, keep the puff clean by massaging it gently with mild detergent and warm water. Rinse the puff thoroughly and blot gently to remove excess water. Allow the puff to dry completely prior to use.
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery. FREE on orders $149 or over (within 5 kg). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.