DHC Lip Gel Serum 6g
● "DHC Lip Gel Essence" is a gel-like beauty essence that can be used whenever you are concerned about the condition of your lips. Botanical and beauty support ingredients gently protect and keep your lips delicate and rough.
● It has a light texture and a thick texture that adheres to the lips. Wrap it in a moist veil to prevent it from becoming dry.
● Because it comes in a compact size tube, it is convenient not only for skin care at home in the morning and night, but also for lip care on the go with you. With a quick coat, you can aim for a plump, lustrous virgin lipstick.
● Contains plant-derived ingredients such as squalane and coconut oil, including olive virgin oil, which has excellent moisturizing and protective effects. In addition, we have added beauty support ingredients such as collagen, placenta that has a moisturizing effect, vitamin C derivatives that condition the lips, and vitamin E. Gently treats delicate lips, which have no sebum secretion and are covered only by a very thin mucous membrane, while protecting them from damage.
● Comes in a compact size tube that is convenient to carry. When you are worried about the condition of your lips, you can easily take care of your lips in the morning, noon, night, just by applying a quick coat.
Hydrogenated polyisobutene, lanolin, liquid lanolin, olive fruit oil, coconut oil, squalane, beeswax, tocotrienols, tri (caprylic acid / capric acid) glyceryl, cholesterol, isostearic acid, tocopherol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, isostearoyl hydrolyzed collagen, placenta Extract, licorice flavonoid, ascorbyl tetrahexyldecanoate, stearic acid, BG, glycol distearate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery. FREE on orders $149 or over (within 5 kg). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.