DR.CI:LABO Meal Replacement Powder 30 packs - Cocao flavor
● A big hit! One meal replacement diet food “Bizen Food” has released a cacao flavor that brings out the mellow scent!
● A beautiful and healthy body that can be well nourished while suppressing calories We support the making.
● Superfoods Contains cacao! The richness, sweetness, bittersweetness, and mellow aroma of cacao continue to be delicious.
● W combination of cacao extract and cacao powder.
Contains cacao polyphenols to improve beauty and health effects! ● A well-balanced combination of over 30 types of ingredients. You can easily replenish nutrition.
● Contains psyllium that absorbs moisture and swells. It swells in your stomach and covers your hunger!
● It has a cacao flavor that is easy to drink, so it is also recommended for nutritional support for children who dislike vegetables.
● It's easy on your wallet and you can continue without difficulty.
● No artificial coloring or preservatives added
How to eat:
(1) Put 1 packet of Bizen food in a cup.
(2) Put 200mL of soy milk or milk in a cup.
(3) Stir well When the powder melts, it's done.
・ Do not use boiling water. Please use lukewarm water about human skin (~ 40 degrees) and stir well immediately.
・ If you leave it for a while, it will thicken. Please consume as soon as possible without making it.
・ You can enjoy it as it is, but we recommend that you take plenty of water.
* Since it is a food product, we do not have time to drink it.
* When replacing, please limit to one meal a day.
Allergic substance: wheat, peanuts, soybeans, apples, gelatin, sesame
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery. FREE on orders $149 or over (within 5 kg). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.