ETTUSAIS Eye Edition Mascara Base 6g
2 sold in last 8 hours
- A mascara base that makes your eyelashes thicker and darker, the longer you wear them.
- It's lightweight so that your eyelashes won't fall, and the smooth base that the mascara that you wear from above sticks tightly has a curl-keeping effect and no lumps.
- Curl lasts a long time.
- Strong against humidity.
- Strong against sweat, sebum, and tears.
- A separate comb that does not get lumpy and gives you a quick start from the root.
- Focused on combs that penetrate the roots of the eyelashes and are easy to apply to the small parts of the outer corners and inner corners of the eyes.
- Strong against moisture, curls last a long time.
- An extension that naturally thickens eyelashes.
- Since it does not turn white, it can also be used as mascara.
- A transparent black liquid that lasts longer and has a volume that increases with the combination of black fiber that naturally blends with the eyelashes, and finishes naturally without becoming white.
- Beauty ingredient combination.
- Hair treatment (amino acid), hair moisturizing ingredient (hyaluronic acid).
- After curling the eyelashes with a buhler, apply a comb to the root of the eyelashes and comb the eyelashes as they are toward the tip of the eyelashes.
- After that, finish with your mascara.
- When removing, use an oily makeup remover such as cleansing oil.
- If you use mascara that drops in hot water, let it sit for about a while in hot water at about 40°C before dropping it.
- The formula is easy to remove, but if the mascara piled up from above is difficult to remove, it is recommended to use a cleansing solution for the eyes.
customers are viewing this product
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery. FREE on orders $149 or over (within 5 kg). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.