KOBAYASHI Eye Wash Liquid Light Blue Cool 500ml
Coolness: 4-5 ( Total 5 levels )
● Washes away unpleasant causes such as foreign matter in the eyes and itching caused by dust and dirt, and makes it refreshing.
● If you use contact lenses, it is easy for dirt and dust to adhere to the surface of your eyes. Ivon Cool is a cool and refreshing way to wash away dirt and dust from your eyes and prevent eye diseases.
● Metabolism promoting component: Vitamin B6
● Corneal protective component: Sodium chondroitin sulfate
● Antihistamine component: Chlorpheniramine maleate
● Blood circulation promoting component: Vitamin E
● Anti-inflammatory component: Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, ε-aminocaproic acid
|Eye wash, eye disease prevention (when dust or sweat gets into your eyes after swimming, etc.)|
Wash your eyes with 5 mL 3-6 times a day
(Notes related to dosage and administration )
1. When using for children, use under the guidance and supervision of parents. so it is
2. it is not used while wearing contact lenses
if you also remounted is eyewash and that opened about 10-15 minutes after
3. eyewash cup it is thoroughly washed with tap water before and after use
4. cloudy Do not use the one that has been used.
5. Use only for eye washing
(how to use)
(1) Put the chemical solution up to the line inside the eye washing cup.
(2) Press the cup against your eyes.
(3) With the cup pressed against your eyes, turn your head back and face upwards so that the liquid does not spill.
(4) Blink several times to wash your eyes.
・ Wash and dry the used cup thoroughly.
・ Do not wash the other eye with the liquid that washed one eye.
・ Do not wash your eyes for more than 30 seconds.
・ If you are wearing contact lenses, be sure to remove them before use.
・ Wipe off makeup and dirt around the eyes before use.
・ White crystals may adhere to the area around the mouth of the container depending on the storage condition. In that case, wipe it gently with clean gauze.
・ People who do not wear contact lenses can also use it.
In 100 mL
(ingredient: amount: function)
epsilon-aminocaproic acid: 200 mg: anti-inflammatory effect
dipotassium glycyrrhizinate: 10 mg: anti-inflammatory effect
chlorpheniramine maleate: 3 mg: anti-histamine effect
pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6): 10 mg : Metabolism promoting action
Tocophenol acetic acid ester (vitamin E): 5mg: Blood circulation promoting action
Sodium chondroitin sulfate: 40mg: Corneal protective action As
additives, boric acid, borosand, polysorbate 80, sodium edetate, propylene glycol, L- Contains menthol, dL-campul, pH regulator
1. The following people should consult with a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use
(1) People who are treated by a doctor
(2) Drugs, etc. People who have had allergic symptoms due to
(3) People who have the following symptoms are
severe eye pain
(4) People who have been diagnosed with dry eye syndrome (dry eye **) ** Diagnosed as a
disease name by a doctor It is supposed to be a person of the degree.
2. If any of the following symptoms appear after use, discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this package.
Skin: Rash / Redness, Itching
Eyes: Congestion, itch, swelling
★ Precautions for storage and handling
(1) Avoid direct sunlight, close the cap tightly in a cool place, and store in a box
(2) Store out of reach of children I
(3) do not replaced with other container (change the quality or causing the abuse)
(4) eyewash cup is not shared with other people
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery. FREE on orders $149 or over (within 5 kg). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.