CLE DE PEAU Precious Gold Vitality Mask 75ml
A mask for anti-aging care* that locks in the glow of gold. Every time you use it, it transforms your skin, which shows signs of aging such as dryness and lack of firmness, into smooth skin full of healthy, youthful radiance.
* Care with moisture according to age
HOW TO USE
● After washing your face in the morning or at night, use the special brush to remove the contents of the product, about the size of a cherry, and spread it over half your face.
● Apply evenly from the center of the face to the outside, avoiding the eyes, eyebrows, hairline, and lips, then cheeks, nose, mouth, and forehead.
● Apply it on the other face in the same way, leave it on for about 5 minutes, and then gently wash it off with water or lukewarm water.
● We recommend using it about twice a week.
Water, glycerin, ethanol, dimethicone, DPG, isodecyl neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-14/7 dimethyl ether, (PEG-240/decyltetradeceth-20/HDI) copolymer, PEG-400, PEG-6, PEG-32 , di(phytosteryl/octyldodecyl) lauroylglutamate, trehalose, thiotaurine, PCA-Na, Angelica root extract, Gardenia fruit extract, glycine, hydrolyzed silk, Chlorella extract, Canina rosea fruit extract, Saccharomyces culture lysate, Resveratrol, Perilla leaf extract, gold, Panax ginseng root extract, hydrolyzed conchiolin, button extract, Mishima saiko root extract, polyvinyl alcohol, carbomer, theanine, BG, sodium metaphosphate, potassium hydroxide, borosilicate (Ca/Al), EDTA-2Na, (Acrylates/alkyl acrylate (C10-30)) crosspolymer, BHT, tin oxide, tocopherol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, mica, titanium oxide, iron oxide
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery in Australia (WA excluded). Flat rate $15 will be applied for all orders in West Australia. FREE on orders $149 or over (WA excluded). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.