CLUB Suppin Powder-Pastel Rose Scent 26g
Ingredients: Talk, Mg stearate, polyglyceryl-2 isostearate, cetyl ethylhexanate, squalane, methyl methacrylate crosspolymer, chlorhydroxy Al, methylparaben, tocopherol, BG, water, silica, ascorbyl phosphate Mg, brown algae extract, palm oil, Aloe vera leaf extract, placenta extract, tea leaf extract, Na hyaluronate, phenoxyethanol, water-soluble collagen, fragrance, mica, titanium oxide, iron oxide
● After conditioning your skin with skin care such as lotion or milky lotion, soak an appropriate amount in the attached puff and gently stroke your skin before using it on your entire face.
Always keep the puff clean.
<Precautions for use>
● Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin before using.
● Should this disagree with your skin, that is, in the following cases, discontinue use. If you continue to use cosmetics as it is, the symptoms may worsen, so it is recommended that you consult a dermatologist.
(1) Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening during use.
(2) When the skin used is exposed to direct sunlight and the above abnormalities appear.
● Do not use on areas with an abnormality such as a wound, swelling or rash.
● Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately.
● Be sure to close the lid tightly after use.
● Keep out of reach of children.
● Do not store in places with extremely high or low temperatures or in direct sunlight.
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery in Australia (WA excluded). Flat rate $15 will be applied for all orders in West Australia. FREE on orders $149 or over (WA excluded). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.