DEONATULLE Soft Stone W Deodorant 20g
2020 New version
- A stick type that gets wet quickly without getting your hands dirty. It is not sticky, and does not leave white residue. You can wear clothes immediately even on a busy morning, because it is straight, the fragrance-free, non-colored, and alcohol-free.
- Active ingredient "Yaki Alum" that firmly prevents sweat and odor from the beginning prevents odor, and the finely
- It is divided "Alum" that suppresses sweat adheres to the skin and prevents stickiness * Smooth and comfortable with the formulation
How to use
(1) Turn the bottom of the stick and pull it out about 1 cm.
(2) Apply evenly to dry and clean armpits 5 to 6 times.
(3) Close the cap tightly after use.
"Tips for painting"
-If you sweat, it is more effective to wipe it off before using.
・ Be careful not to get this on clothing.
Precautions for use
・ Avoid the face and mucous membranes, and do not use immediately after hair removal or when there is an abnormality on the skin.
・ Carefully check that you have no abnormalities on your skin. If you experience any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness, irritation, color loss (white spots etc.) and skin darkening, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist. Etc. to consult.
・ After use, close the cap tightly and store it away from direct sunlight and high temperature and humidity.
・ Keep out of reach of children.
・ Be careful not to break the stick too much.
・ Be careful not to get it on your clothes.
・ When the remaining amount of this product is low, some contents will remain on the bottom of the container due to its structure. Therefore, the container is actually filled with more than the capacity indicated on the container.
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery. FREE on orders $149 or over (within 5 kg). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.