HACCI Sheet Mask 32ml*6 sheets
"I want to keep my skin moisturized even on an airplane that is easy to dry." It is a sheet mask born from the concept unique to Madame HACCI that travels around the world. In addition to honey, royal jelly extract and hydrolyzed collagen are collected. It softens and moisturizes the skin, prevents it from drying out, and finely prepares it. It also contains peony root extract, which gives the skin firmness, and peony root extract, which gives a feeling of transparency. A three-layered sheet of microfiber and rayon that is gentle on the skin and contains plenty of 32 ml of beauty essence to fully charge the moisture of honey. The upper and lower masks lift up the face line firmly. Until the next morning, it keeps your skin bouncy and lustrous.
How to use
1. Remove the lower mask from the bag and gently unfold it.
2. Align your mouth and place it on your face, then gently pull it up to fit along the face line.
3. Remove the upper mask from the bag and gently unfold it. Align your eyes and place them on your face for a snug fit.
4. Make sure the mask fits snugly over your face.
5. After about 10 minutes, remove the mask and gently press the liquid remaining on the skin surface with your hands to spread it.
* After washing your face, moisturize your skin with lotion before using.
* Because it contains plenty of beauty essence, please note that drips may fall when you take the mask out of the bag.
* Be careful not to let the liquid get on your clothes.
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery in Australia (WA excluded). Flat rate $15 will be applied for all orders in West Australia. FREE on orders $149 or over (WA excluded). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.