KANEBO Kate Rush Former Mascara Volume BK 1pc
● Double the inside and outside of the eyelashes to fix the curve.
● "Curve memory prescription" works on the inside and outside of the eyelashes to maintain a beautiful curve shape.
● [inner fixed] ... osmosis system curve Fixer ingredients (malic acid / naphthalene sulfonic acid Na)
※ to hold the curve in the component to penetrate into the lashes.
● [Outside fixing] ・ ・ ・ Curve coating ingredient combination (microcrystalline wax)
* Light wax fixes eyelashes to a supple curve.
● With a clear volume-up finish, the volume fix fiber is integrated with the eyelashes to create a volume eyelash with a strong presence one by one.
● Because it is a film type, it does not easily bleed due to sebum or sweat, but it can be easily turned off with hot water.
● Contains eyelash repair ingredients (olive oil)
Ingredients / quantity / usage
Water, microcrystalline wax, Acrylate copolymer, paraffin, stearic acid, PEG-45 stearate, synthetic wax, TEA, DPG, cetearyl alcohol, tri (caprylic acid / capric acid / myristic acid / stearic acid) Acid) Glyceryl, (Acrylate / VA) Copolymer, Nylon-6, Polysorbate 60, BG, PVP, EDTA-2Na, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Myristic Acid, Naphthalene Sulfonate, Olive Fruit Oil, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Na Dehydroacetate , (+/-) Carbon black
Usage and dosage
(1) Curl your lashes with a curler (eyelash curler).
(2) Apply the outside of the brush to the base of the lashes and pull it up toward the tip of the lashes to raise the lashes.
(3) Use the tip of the brush to carefully finish the lower lashes and eyes.
● After the mascara liquid has completely dried, use a curler (eyelash curler) for a more upward finish.
[How to drop]
● The film will gradually loosen when you touch hot water at about 40 degrees Celsius, so you can gently pinch it with your fingers to remove it smoothly.
● Wet the lashes thoroughly with hot water until the mascara film is soft, and it will be easier to remove.
Precautions for use
● Do not use if it does not fit your skin or if you have an abnormality such as a wound or rash.
● Should you observe any abnormalities such as redness, swelling, itchiness and irritation during use, discontinue use and consult a dermatologist.
Symptoms may worsen if you continue to use it.
● Be careful not to get this in your eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water and consult an ophthalmologist if a foreign body sensation remains.
● Please be careful about the location to prevent accidental ingestion by children and people with dementia.
● Do not leave in places with high temperatures or in direct sunlight.
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery in Australia (WA excluded). Flat rate $15 will be applied for all orders in West Australia. FREE on orders $149 or over (WA excluded). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.