KAO Liese Prettia Foam Hair Dye Deep Violet
● Two lineups that you can choose according to the impression you want to be.
● Because it is a dense foam type, it adheres firmly to the roots that are difficult to dye, achieving an even and beautiful finish.
● A "salon-inspired" color design that blends gray and blue to express transparency and softness.
● Smooth and moist texture dyed.
● Quasi-drug: Kao Foam Hair Color LAW24 1st liquid, 2nd liquid d
[How to use]
★ How to use
(1) Add 1st liquid to 2nd liquid and mix. (Do not shake strongly)
(2) Push the bottle to make bubbles. (Be sure
to wear gloves) (3) Apply plenty of foam to the entire dry hair and gently rub it with your fingers. (Plenty of hair to the tips and gently so that the hair does not get tangled)
(4) After leaving it for 20-30 minutes, rinse it off and finish it with shampoo and the attached hair pack (wash-out type).
* Avoid using while taking a bath.
* This product is not shampoo.
* If this product is too cold or too warm, it will be difficult for bubbles to come out. Before mixing, leave it at room temperature of 20 to 30 degrees for about 1 hour before use.
Kao Foam Hair Color LAW24 1 Liquid
Toluene-2,5-Diamine *, Hydrochloride 2,4-diaminophenoxyethanol *, 5-Amino Orthocresol *, Water, POE Alkyl (12-14) Ether, MEA, Na Laures Sulfate, Ethanol , Strong ammonia water, Dimethyldialylammonium chloride / acrylic acid copolymer solution, Palm oil fatty acid acylglutamate Na, Ammonium chloride, Fragrance, Na anhydrous sulfite, Ascorbic acid, Myristyl alcohol, Sodium hydroxide, Edetate, Saprophytic acid salt, sodium hydroxide solution, royal jelly extract, hydrolyzed silk liquid, raspberry extract, BG, anhydrous ethanol
* the "active ingredient" no-display "other components"
★ Kao foam hair color two-pack d
hydrogen peroxide *, water, stearyl Altrimonium chloride, POE cetyl ether, PG, PPG, behenyl alcohol, setanol, hydroxyethanediphosphonic acid solution, soft lanolin fatty acid, sodium hydroxide solution, oxyquinoline sulfate-2, phosphoric acid
* are "active ingredients" Other Ingredients "
★ Kao Repair Treatment A
Water, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearoxypropyl Dimethylamine, DPG, Lactic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Fragrance, Hexa (Hydroxystearic Acid / Steeric Acid / Logonic Acid) Dipentaerythrityl, Amodimethicone, benzyl Alcohol, sunflower seed oil, lanolin fatty acid, hydroxystearic acid hydrogenated sunflower oil, hydroxyethyl cellulose, malic acid, jojoba ester, ceteares-7, PEG-45M, ceteares-25
★ Precautions for use
・ Please read the instruction manual carefully before using the product.
・ Do not use the following people.
・ People who have had a hair color rash, not limited to this product ・ People who have
had a sickness during or immediately after hair dyeing ・ As a result of a
skin allergy test (patch test), on the skin abnormality felt better
(in disease, illness recovery period, when physiological, pregnancy secondary) direction and scalp or the skin has become hypersensitive state
, head, face, swelling in the neck, scratches, there is a skin disease how
, kidney disease, who have pre-existing conditions such as blood disease
who persist symptoms, poor physical condition (low-grade fever, malaise, palpitations, shortness of breath, bruising, easy bleeding, difficult to stop the bleeding of menstruation, etc., etc.)
, chemicals Ya Do not let the washing liquid get into your eyes when washing your hair.
・ Do not use on eyebrows and eyelashes.
・ Keep out of reach of young children.
・ Store away from high temperatures and direct sunlight.
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery in Australia (WA excluded). Flat rate $15 will be applied for all orders in West Australia. FREE on orders $149 or over (WA excluded). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.