KOBAYASHI Eye Wash Liquid Moist Orange 500ml
Coolness: 2~3 level (total 5 leavels)
● Thoroughly wash away dust and protein stains after removing contact lenses to make them refreshing.
● Because it is a thick chemical solution, the moist feeling of the eyes continues.
● Sodium hyaluronate combination
● “Fit cup” that fits and does not leak easily
|・ Washing eyes and preventing eye diseases (when dust or sweat gets into your eyes after swimming)|
・ Wash your eyes 3-6 times a day with 5 mL at a time.
(1) Put this agent up to the line (5mL) inside the attached eye wash cup and press it against your eyes.
(2) Next, with the cup pressed against your eyes, turn your head backwards to prevent the liquid from spilling, turn it upwards, and blink it several times.
* Do not wash the other eye with the liquid that washed one eye.
* Do not wash your eyes for more than 30 seconds.
* The color of the liquid is the color of berberine chloride hydrate. If you accidentally get it on your clothes, wash it with water as soon as possible.
★ Precautions related to usage and dosage
・ When using for children, use under the guidance and supervision of parents
・ Do not use with contact lenses on. In the case to be re-installed, it opened about 10-15 minutes after eyewash
• The eyewash cup can be thoroughly washed with tap water before and after use
can not use those turbid
be used only for - eyewash
(In 100 mL)
Berberin chloride hydrate: 2.5 mg
Chlorpheniramine maleate: 3 mg
Pyridoxin hydrochloride (vitamin B6): 10 mg
Sodium chondroitin sulfate: 50 mg
Additives: boric acid, borax, sodium hyaluronate, polysorbate 80, sodium edetate, glycerin, propylene glycol, hypromerose, L-menthol, dL-camfur, pH regulator
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery. FREE on orders $149 or over (within 5 kg). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.