LAUNDRIN Laundry Softener Classic Fiore 600ml
TOP: Lychee / Black Currant / Leafy
MIDDLE: Rose / Jasmine / Muguet / Geranium
LAST: Musk / Cedar / Patchouli
● Washing with the idea of “wearing a scent”
● Softener with a plant-born softener that is gentle on the skin
● Gorgeous and elegant with lychee's freshness and rose and geranium Classic Fiore scent
● Makes clothes soft and smooth. It can also be used for baby clothing.
● Contains organic extract
● Suppresses unpleasant odors caused by the growth of bacteria such as room drying.
● Suppresses static electricity and suppresses clinging of clothes and adsorption of dust and pollen.
[How to use]
★ In the case of a fully automatic washing machine
-Put this product in the automatic loading port of the soft finish and wash it.
★ Two-tank washing machine ・ For hand washing
・ When the rinse water is clean, add this product and spin it for about 3 minutes or soak it in water and then dehydrate it.
Surfactant (ester type dialkylammonium salt)
・ Do not use for any other purpose
・ Keep out of reach of children ・ Keep the
undiluted solution out
of direct sunlight ・ Store in a place out of direct sunlight
・ When using the automatic inlet for soft finish Please read the instruction manual of the washing machine.
・ Store the bottle upright to prevent liquid leakage.
* A plant-derived soft ingredient. Due to its nature, the liquid may separate and solidify, so please use it as soon as possible after purchase.
[First Aid Description]
without rubbing when he entered the-eyes, immediately running water in wash away 15 minutes or more
rinse immediately mouth to not induce vomiting when swallowed, and the treatment, such as drinking water
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery. FREE on orders $149 or over (within 5 kg). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.