LIBERTA Baby Foot Easy Foot Peeling Mask for 30min Size: S
● Justwear for 30 minutes ● Easy to wear, slippery soles.
● Baby foot for non-shaving keratin care.
● Easy and easy 3 steps only once
● Use the foot pack for 30 minutes * The dead skin will start to peel off after about 2 to 7 days, and then the old dead skin on the entire sole will come off naturally over the next week. ..
● Put it on and soak it for 30 minutes to rinse it off.
* There are individual differences in the number of days that keratin begins to peel off.
* Due to the friction that occurs in daily life, the dead skin will come off naturally.
● Retry system available
● Mild and skin-friendly
● Tested by a third party
● With a patch test that can be tried in advance.
How to use:
1. Wear the "Easy Pack" with the soles clean, such as after taking a bath.
2. 2. Use the attached tape to firmly fix loose parts such as the mouth.
3. 3. Please wait 30 minutes for the gel to spread on the soles of your feet.
4. At that time, please be careful not to spill the gel inside.
5. After 30 minutes, take off the "Easy Pack" and wash off the gel on your feet with soap.
6. After that, wash it off so that no gel remains in the bathroom.
7. After about 5 to 7 days after use, when the surface of the old keratin on the sole of the foot becomes rough and dry, gently rub it with a clean cloth or palm and the keratin will begin to fall off.
● Furthermore, after about 2 to 3 weeks, the old keratin on the entire sole of the foot will be removed, and the soft and soft bare feet will appear.
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery. FREE on orders $149 or over (within 5 kg). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.