ROHTO Lycee Eye Drops for Contact Lenses 8ml
● In case of eye drops: Tired eyes, tear aid (dry eyes), discomfort when wearing soft contact lenses or hard contact lenses, blurred eyes (when there are many eyes and eyes)
● Contact lens wearing In the case of: Make it easy to wear soft contact lenses or hard contact lenses.
Usage / Dose:
● In case of instillation: Instill 1 to 3 drops at a time, 5 to 6 times a day.
● When wearing contact lenses: Wet both sides of the contact lenses with 1 to 2 drops at a time before wearing them.
<Precautions regarding usage and dosage>
(1) When using it for children, please use it under the guidance and supervision of a guardian.
(2) Do not let the tip of the container touch your eyes, eyelids, eyelashes, contact lenses, or fingers. [May cause contamination or foreign matter (eyes, dust, etc.)] Also, do not use turbid materials.
(3) Please use only as eye drops and contact lens wearing solution.
(4) It can be used even when contact lenses are not worn.
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery in Australia (WA excluded). Flat rate $15 will be applied for all orders in West Australia. FREE on orders $149 or over (WA excluded). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.