ZERIA PHARMACEUTICAL Purebarin α Ointment Zeria Drug 15g
Prevaline α ointment is an ante-drug type steroid that exerts a high anti-inflammatory effect on the skin surface and has low activity when absorbed into the body. It also contains lidocaine, which suppresses itching and pain, vitamin E, which promotes blood circulation and accelerates healing, and isopropylmethylphenol, which sterilizes the affected area and prevents secondary infections. Since it uses a base material that protects the affected area, it is suitable for areas that have been squeezed or have a broken skin barrier.
● effectiveness in the affected area, Ante drag of low activity in the body
but works as a high-steroidal agent having anti-inflammatory effect in the affected area of the skin surface, then is the drug be decomposed by low activity
eczema, skin inflammation, sores , Heat rash, rash, itch, insect bite, urticaria
Ingredients / quantity 100g
Prednisolone Stearyl valerate Acetic acid ester ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ 0.15g
Vitamin E acetate ・
・ ・ ・ ・・ 0.5g Lidokine ・ ・ ・・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ 1g
Isopropylmethylphenol・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ ・・ 0.1g
Additives: Stearyl alcohol, cetanol , White vaseline, Isopropyl palmitate, Liquid paraffin
* Precautions for storage and handling *
(1) Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
(2) Please keep out of reach of children.
(3) Do not put it in another container. (It may cause misuse or change the quality.)
(4) Do not use the product after the expiration date.
※Something you can not do※
(If you do not observe it, the current symptoms will worsen and side effects will be more likely to occur
. ) 1. Do not use on the following areas
(1) Chickenpox (chickenpox), ringworm / ringworm, etc. or purulent affected area
(2) Around the eyes, mucous membranes (for example, lips, etc.).
2. Do not use it extensively on the face
. Please do not use it continuously for a long time
* Please consult *
1. The following people, please consult your doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor before use
(1) People who are treated by a doctor.
(2) Pregnant women or those who are thought to be pregnant.
(3) People who have had allergic reactions due to drugs.
(4) People with a wide range of affected areas.
(5) People who are very wet or sore.
2. If the following symptoms appear after use, side effects may occur, so discontinue use immediately and consult a doctor, pharmacist or registered distributor with this document
[related parts] [symptoms]
Skin: Rash / redness, itching, swelling
Skin (affected area): Ringworm such as ringworm / pharmacist, acne, purulent symptoms, persistent irritation
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery. FREE on orders $149 or over (within 5 kg). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.