CLE DE PEAU Pore-Refining Mattifying Veil 40g
A primer which instantly corrects the look of pores while providing a fresh, hydrating, weightless matte finish.
The Pore Refining Mattifying Veil features a newly developed Pore-less Mattifying Formulation that reduces the appearance of pores while providing the skin with a fresh texture that resists shine. It contains a Porous Matte Powder Complex which spreads over the skin to absorb excess sebum and smooth the skin's surface, for a radiant, even finish.
Define your most radiant, most colorful life.
A weightless pore-targeting skincare primer that instantly reduces the look of pores and mattifies the skin for a refined finish.
- A hybrid of makeup and skincare, exclusive Light-Empowering Enhancer amplifies your radiant finish.
- Formulated with Skin-Empowering Illuminator, our exclusive skincare ingredient.
- Apply liberally. Reducing the quantity of application will lower the level of sunscreen protection significantly.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Translucent liquid may separate if left unused for a long period of time. This does not affect the product's quality.
- NON-COMEDOGENIC. DERMATOLOGIST-TESTED.
- This product supports the skin’s inherent potential against skin damages which can be caused by environmental aggressors such as dryness, UVA, UVB, blue light and infrared rays.
How to use:
- Apply to face following skincare.
- Squeeze a small amount of cream onto fingertips and apply to five points (forehead, nose, chin, and both cheeks) on the face. Smooth evenly over skin.
- Allow base to set before applying foundation.
* Recommended amount, once a day, lasts for approximately 4 months
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery in Australia (WA excluded). Flat rate $15 will be applied for all orders in West Australia. FREE on orders $149 or over (WA excluded). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.