KOBAYASHI Pharmaceutical Ammelz Gold Ex Long 90ml
● The analgesic ingredient diclofenac Na penetrates into the affected area and relieves stiff shoulder pain.
● Three kinds of blood circulation promoting ingredients improve the blood flow in the affected area and relieve the pain of stiff shoulders, as well as the warm feeling of dust.
● Contains 5% l-menthol for a refreshing feel.
● It is odorless so that you don't mind the odor.
● A long bottle that extends to your back and is easy to reach.
HOW TO USE
Apply an appropriate amount to the affected area 3 to 4 times a day. However, do not cover the application site with a material with poor air permeability such as plastic wrap.
(1) Strictly adhere to the prescribed usage / dose (2) This drug may cause pain or swelling. Since it is a drug that treats only symptoms such as pain and swelling, not treating the disease, use it only when there are symptoms (3) Use this drug only for external use and do not take it internally (4) 1 week Do not use more than 50g per (5) Be careful not to get this in your eyes. Should it get in your eyes, immediately wash with water or lukewarm water. If the symptoms are severe, consult an ophthalmologist (6) Do not use other external preparations in combination with the site of use (7) Cover the site of use with a poorly breathable material (wrap film, corrective belt, etc.). Do not seal ● Do not continue to use in the same place if the skin is particularly weak ● If you use it before or after sweating, such as in sports or bathing, it may cause tingling irritation, pain and heat. If these symptoms are strong, wash them off with soap to relieve them. Elbow pain (tenosynovitis, etc.), bruising, sprain
Product 100g Diclofenac sodium 1 gl-menthol 5 g Tocopherol acetate 100 mg Nonanoic acid vanillyl amide 12 mg Nicotinic acid benzyl ester 10 mg Glycyrrhetin as an additive Dosage and administration containing acid, isopropyl myristate, propylene glycol, dipropylene glycol, lactic acid, and ethanol
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery in Australia (WA excluded). Flat rate $15 will be applied for all orders in West Australia. FREE on orders $149 or over (WA excluded). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.