LAVONS LE LINGE Fabric Softener Luxury Garden Scent 600ml
TOP: Leaf Green
MIDDLE: Rose, Jasmine, Magnolia
BASE: Musk, Wood,Rose
● Naturally derived fragrance is blended to maintain a luxurious scent like perfume from washing to wearing.
● Contains plant-derived soft ingredients for a smooth feel. It can also be used for baby clothing.
● A refreshing luxury garden scent with a hint of rose.
● Contains organic plant extract
● Deodorant and antibacterial (not all bacteria have antibacterial effect)
● Prevents washing wrinkles
● Reduces static electricity / suppresses dust and pollen adsorption
* Package design etc. will be changed without notice You may.
[How to use] In
the case of a fully automatic washing machine: Put this product in the automatic loading port of the softener and wash it.
Two-tank washing machine / Hand wash: When the rinse water is clean, add this product and spin it for about 3 minutes, or soak it in water and then dehydrate it.
Surfactant (ester type dialkylammonium salt)
★ Precautions for use
・ Do not use for anything other than its intended purpose.
・ Keep out of reach of children.
・ Make sure that the undiluted solution does not come into direct contact with clothing.
・ Store out of direct sunlight.
・ Please read the instruction manual of the washing machine when using the automatic loading port of the soft finish.
・ Store the bottle upright to prevent liquid leakage.
★ First aid
・ Should this get in your eyes, rinse immediately with running water for at least 15 minutes without rubbing.
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery in Australia (WA excluded). Flat rate $15 will be applied for all orders in West Australia. FREE on orders $149 or over (WA excluded). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.