LION Systema Haguki Plus Sensitive Toothpaste 95G
● Prevents periodontal disease with four actions
(1) Gingival activating action (vitamin E) Activates gum cells and repairs tissue
(2) Collagen decomposition inhibitory action (tranexamic acid) Gingival collagen is destroyed prevent
(3) anti-inflammatory action (tranexamic acid) suppress Hale bleeding gums
(4) penetrating bactericidal action (IPMP) plaque (tooth periodontal gum disease plaque * sterilization * the periodontal pocket of the pocket Aggregation of bacteria including periodontal disease bacteria)
● Prevention of hypersensitivity symptoms The ion barrier effect prevents the transmission of stimuli, and the hypersensitivity prevents tooth pain.
● High absorption prescription A prescription that works effectively because the medicinal ingredient tranexamic acid is easily absorbed by the gums. Contains high-concentration fluorine (1450ppm)
● Mild herb flavor that suppresses irritation and is gentle on teeth and gums
[Brand name] Systema CFa
Wetting agent: Solbit solution, PG
cleaning agent: Silica
Viscorate regulator: Silica anhydride, Xanthan gum Medicinal ingredients: Potassium nitrate, sodium fluoride (1450ppm as fluorine), tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), isopropylmethylphenol (IPMP) , Tranexamic acid
effervescent agent: Lauroylmethyl taurine Na, POE hardened castor oil, POE stearyl ether, palm oil fatty acid amide propyl betaine liquid
Flavoring agent: Fragrance (mild herb mint type), Saccharin Na
pH adjuster: Na citrate, citric acid
Nebayuizai: Na alginate
stabilizer: oxidizing Ti
coating agents: isostearic acid phytosteryl isostearate, alginic PG
cooling agents: menthol
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery in Australia (WA excluded). Flat rate $15 will be applied for all orders in West Australia. FREE on orders $149 or over (WA excluded). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.