SHISEIDO Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate III 50ml
DESCRIPTIONFrom SHISEIDO, which challenges the world's first. An advanced beauty essence that adjusts each person's "circle of beauty" and brings out strong beauty. Adopting our unique Immune Generation RED Technology™, we protect the beauty of not only the present but also the future. It has a rich yet fresh feel, and quickly blends into the skin. For lustrous skin full of vitality, with brightness, firmness, and smoothness. 3 days first.
The refill uses 100% recycled glass for the glass container (*PIR/*PCR glass is used) in consideration of sustainability.
How to use
- For daily morning and evening care, use after preparing skin with lotion and before milky lotion or cream.
- When using in combination with other serums, use Ultimune Powerizing Concentrate III first.
- Take 2 pushes of the dispenser and apply evenly over the entire face.
- Dispensers other than the 50mL size of Ultimune Power Infusing Concentrate III cannot be used.
- How to set the dispenser in the refill container
- 1. Remove the cap from the refill container and throw it away.
- 2. While holding the used main container with one hand, hold the lower part of the dispenser and turn it to remove it.
- When the dispenser is removed, a ring-shaped white packing may remain at the mouth of the main container. Do not throw away the white packing, but put it on the mouth of the new refill container.
- 3. Set the removed dispenser in the refill container and tighten it firmly.
The minimum spend for an order is AUD $0 (inclusive of GST).
DELIVERY OPTIONSShipping only available in Australia..
Standard DeliveryFlat rate $12 will be applied for all orders with standard delivery in Australia (WA excluded). Flat rate $15 will be applied for all orders in West Australia. FREE on orders $149 or over (WA excluded). National delivery within 3-7 business days. Delivery times via Australia Post or TNT to Western Australia, and regional and remote locations in Northern Territory, South Australia, Queensland and Tasmania may still be a little longer than usual.